วันอังคารที่ 13 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

My Koh Tao Life

Every so often, when I get fucked off with the backpack and the bedbugs, I head for Koh Tao, Thailand's awesome diving centre and incidentally one of the most social places in the universe. This photo/video adventure is a collage of random images captured by my own as well as friends' cameras (some of them recklessly left their cams in my care). Given its size, Koh Tao is a busy little hive, and you can fill your time with plenty of things. If not diving, you can rest up on the beautiful beaches OR make a complete ass of yourself , be it dressed in drag, painted, or not dressed at all... This collection here is from the summer months of 2009 which I spent working at Davy Jones' Locker (DJL) as a scuba destructor and a monkey.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-CiniZn8Kk&hl=en

Polo T-Shirt

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น