วันจันทร์ที่ 19 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Kata Beach Phuket Thailand

www.phuketdining.com httpKata Beach Phuket is one of the most beautiful beaches in Phuket; the beach is located just south of beautiful Karon Beach. I took this vide on the southern end, the main resort on the southern end is the Kata Beach Resort. I love everything about this beach and spend quite a bit of time at it, I live up on the northern end of the beach, if you love to walk, run and swim Kata beach is the place to go, and even during the high season you wont feel crowded, the beach is much more laid back than Patong and the scenery is very gorgeous. I have two of my distance swim routes on this beach; the PU island swim and I also like to swim from the south and make my way to the north end, both swim routes really give you a good swim workout, just be careful on some of the rip currents you will see the flags on the beach, they are located near Club med Resort beach area, so just be cautious when swimming in that area. Thank you so much for stopping by and check back often for more of my Phuket videos. Do you love Phuket as much as I do? Check out my new addition to Phuketdining.com; the Phuket Dreamer phuketdreamer.ning.com where you will see tons more pictures and stories about this wonderful Island in paradise. Sincerely, Keith The retired Navy SEAL Buds Class 137



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyYBSzrcvAA&hl=en

เกมส์ mesothelioma cubicdeveloper.blog.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น