วันอาทิตย์ที่ 29 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

My biking log on Ethiopian Airlines: ET608 BKK-HKG

Selam! As you know, I've been trying out different styles of flight reviews lately and I thought I try out a commentary style for my journey onboard Ethiopian Airlines ET608 from Bangkok, Thailand to Hong Kong. Follow me as I make my way to the airport and board the flight. Come experience the good service onboard Ethiopian Airlines with me. I had a good time onboard and I hope you will enjoy my commentary and insight into Ethiopian Airlines. Ameseginalehugn! (in Amharic) or Thank you! (in English) And ifyou like my video, do subscribe and check out my other videos. Do check out my flight blog rvxkaz.tumblr.com or my facebook page: www.facebook.com "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BkSyT9A_KM&hl=en

รับทำเสื้อ Polo T-Shirt

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น