วันอาทิตย์ที่ 8 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Baby Born Onboard Flight KU411

Baby Born Onboard Flight KU411 Last October, I went with my mom to the Philippines to visit family and friends. We took the Kuwait Airways flight which left Bangkok at around noon. There were only a few passengers onboard that particular flight, mostly OFW (Overseas Filipino Workers) from Kuwait going back home for the 'All Souls Day'. My mom and I were both prepared to take a short nap, hoping that by the time the stewardess served food we would be refreshed. Just as soon as the plane took off, I noticed some commotion over at the front, just around 10 rows away from where we were seated. A cabin crew -- later we learned he was the purser -- seemed troubled. He went back and forth between the cockpit and the passenger. I sensed that something seriously wrong must be happening over there. Just minutes after the plane was steady and the 'fasten seatbelts' light went off, the captain announced for any physicians onboard. When I looked around and saw that no one did anything, I turned to my mom who was half asleep. She practiced nursing years ago before she switched to teaching kindergarten kids English. If there weren't any doctors onboard, then my mom could at least dig up the theories and skills from the rusty parts of her memory and put it to good use. My mom got up and went over to the passenger, informing the cabin crew that she was a nurse and asked if there is anything she could do to help. It turned out that a pregnant 23-year-old woman was in labor!! Four nurses ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OClrgiNfeWI&hl=en

เกมส์ออนไลน์ รับทำเสื้อ เรื่อง ราวปอยเปต

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น