วันอังคารที่ 7 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2553

King Cobra Closeup

I find myself in a cage with five-meter long King Cobra for a minute. This is the busiest I've seen the king cobra was the cooler days, and how they were eating. One had eaten a rat nearly 3-foot snake. The cobra I was trying to film a good bite the 3m python is that in the saddle on his back - Python, but it was weak. The manager said the King are attempts to eat the reticulated python, because they are strong biters and fighters. I think I called PythonBurmese python in this video - it is not true, it's like a network. Another video King Cobra is available in a minute - he approaches the door when he realizes that pops up behind me. Many close-ups in this video - very close. The operator of Cobra touches his tongue through the fence. Thailand Snake - hannah Ophiophagus



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvQz4sqTGtY&hl=en

รับทำเสื้อ โปโล mesothelioma

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น