วันจันทร์ที่ 20 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Eating 7-inch Scorpion, which put me in Thailand Hospital Thailand Gross Grub

Poisoned by eating a fried scorpion. Eating a scorpion, has sent me to hospital. Who knew he had the poison scorpions in the lower jaw and tail? I do not. I was allergic, breathing slows, my heart went crazy. So I eat this thing. I'm done. Drinking water and my running shoes. I ride a bike through the park past - about 15 minutes. I begin to run. I walk about a mile or so and I noticed my mouth is watering all the time. I spit like a baseball manager arguing with an umpire.So I say my breathing is getting worse. I have asthma a bit '- it rarely touches me, but my breath was shut down pretty well. Now I was on foot. I realize - my legs are sweating like crazy. Then I notice my heart is crazy - heart palpitations. I wonder - I'm going to die in Thailand this park? I walk slowly. I realize that my thinking is all about farked. I can not think of a lot together. I try to go back and concentrate on the bike. I get about 1 / 2 mile back. AlBike can not breathe well at all. Over 50% of normal. I'm going back to Girlfriend have easy to drive me to the hospital because I'm afraid I'm going to faint if I'm just right there. Better to see once more to live, I thought. At the hospital, breathing is about 40, then 30% of normal. (I remember years later, now - maybe I wrote that something better and more accurately describes everything in my Thaipulse.com / blog -. At least not safe - they tell me in a fog of steammy ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_xHi_VQRRg&hl=en

รับทำเสื้อ โปโล รับทำเสื้อ โปโล

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น