วันจันทร์ที่ 27 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

TOO MANY ELEPHANTS (Surin, Thailand)

Surin Elephant Festival 2009 Elephants playing soccer is amazingly adorable I like 2:45 when the elephant is like WHEEEEEEEEE =D awwwwwww -_- also, elephant poopfest I liked the music they were playing at the fair. very folky/Isaan-y :) I think it's called a Pong Lang ensemble with Kaen (the bamboo free reed thingy), Wot (pan flute), Phin (guitar), Pong-Lang (xylophone) - they were playing pong lang dance. Or is this Morlam? dunno Surin, Thailand is a land of Elephants indeed. Elephant Roundup 2009 November 19-22 Fruit car (?) display (19th) Elephant buffet (20th) Light and sound show at Sikhoraphum castle (20th) Elephant show (21st, 22nd) Thanks to LanguageCorps for helping me find this cute little town that I would have probably never known of otherwise: www.languagecorps.com



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW0x-vguiI0&hl=en

รับทำเสื้อ โปโล

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น