วันจันทร์ที่ 29 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

My Muay Thai fight in Thailand: Third Round

Discover the whole story in my blog: www.fighttips.com I always have a lot of stories about the legitimacy of my content and information. Some skeptics do not want my advice, because I do not have the experience. I'm doing it because I command you to stay safe to learn how to defend themselves. But to prove that I have "been around", here is my fight in Thailand. I get dropped abruptly with a spinning elbow, and I am proud to say that I am right back. Iadmit that I was hoping the referee would have stopped the fight when I was in pain and very dizzy. I am also proud to say that I won this particular battle, crossed with a straight right to the body, laid him on the census. The KO in the 4 th Round. Many thanks to the coaches and children in Kiatphontip fields. Thanks for watching, guys, I hope you like it.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMrDkbavn40&hl=en

เกมส์ออนไลน์

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น