วันศุกร์ที่ 11 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

"Hollister's picture Pai, Thailand

A TripAdvisor ™ TripWow submission of a travel blog for Pai, Thailand by TravelPod blogger Hollister entitled "travel blog entry Hollister:" I decided to cheat and dated so the item 'I feel like it's worth just a voice and Chiang Never have his own separate (WMY% rise also means traveling the world should). So, a little story about why I wanted to go to Pai (and no, no relation to the book, which, incidentally, I am currently reading). When I was in KL Imet a man and still on Pai and how should I go there raged. With my intention to stay in Thailand for three weeks that I initially only those she wrote for this trip, but when I realized how close it Chiangmai knew he'd come to visit. Fortunately, Hans wanted to go on forever and so he said, would go ahead and do not think Helen really wanted to be alone, so it was. Before we went to the temple is in January we see a Thai movie called "Rak Jang" (as translated verylove. "- All ready to Pai, it was all in Thai, so you do not understand most of it, but it was still incredibly funny and very romantic, 'cos it JIST had to get pretty easy and the settings are of course that was nice . a movie so I was banking on the real thing be so beautiful. I was proven wrong. There is a small town is full of tourists, but somehow managed to retain all the charm and not sticky and full of *** and * sticky thingsGoal ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W13XYIJmiTQ&hl=en

เกมส์ รับทำเสื้อ โปโล

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น