วันจันทร์ที่ 22 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

Poisonous (toxic) Rainbow Serpent: Thailand Red Neck Keelback

Redneck keelbacks are toxic and pose a threat to humans, but rarely bite, and most bites do not lead to complications if very short. This keelback not huge amounts of poison, the transmission over a bit, but if allowed, will depend on the poison in chewing - documented in some fatal cases. Originally thought to be harmless, a bite to someone who can for 2 minutes and ended up in intensive care in hospital. Beautiful snakes green, yellow, black and red. Otherkeelbacks are particularly "hot". There is no antidote (anti-poison) for this snake venom. This snake is not for me, so I eat let them go quickly to a large current of 1 km away from my house. I saw five of these snakes in southern Thailand. Once a friend had one in his pool. They love the water and gardens. Now I have another - just as beautiful as this - and a baby who is super cool. See the "Baby Snakes" video on my channel. I have a couple of frogs to find a quick, or I'lllet them go. Keelbacks eat frogs - even the very deadly cane toads. They are the only immune to snake venom cane toad. Rhabdophis subminiatus



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veuKuFLMWWY&hl=en

เรื่อง ราวปอยเปต

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น