วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 7 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Sky Adventure, Chiangmai Thailand: DA THAIPODS.COM

Videos www.thaipods.com Sky Adventure Detail Fly For Fun, see the beautiful view of the countryside Chiang Mai from the sky. During the flight the passenger can communicate with the driver image intercom.your in flight, will be supported by our wing tip camera available. Ultra light flights for the most fun you can have with your clothes on, and who am I not agree? Wearing a tracksuit, trainers and a stiff upper lip, I went to the runway of Chiang Mai Sky Adventure, fifteen kilometersout of town towards Doi Saket, for my first flight. After a light aircraft landed on the beaches of remote islands in Scotland, I was still unprepared for the sight of my first ultralight aircraft, a Soapbox derby participants with wings sprang to mind. All the reservations I may have soon dispelled when I met my pilot, Prayote Chaimongkol, chief instructor and founder of Chiang Mai Sky Adventure. Khun Prayote is an air of relaxed calm as he runs through a description ofAircraft and our half hour flight plan. We board, Khun Prayote in the driver's seat, and I sat behind him. The engine starts in life, we draw on the lawn, take the pace and are now above Wat Doi Saket, its red roofs glistening in the morning sun. Not wanting to explode due to an excess of oxygen, I exhale and begin to relax. The first thing I know is the relative silence, the noise of the engine is mounted away in the slipstream and I can hearthe ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX6NCDXVtPQ&hl=en

เรื่อง ราวปอยเปต mesothelioma

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น