วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 9 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

Eating seven inches Scorpion, which put me in Thailand Hospital Thailand Gross Grub

Poisoned by eating a fried scorpion. Eating a scorpion, he sent me to hospital. Who knew scorpions had the poison in the lower jaw and tail? Not for me. I was allergic, breathing slows, your heart crazy. So, I eat this thing. I finished. Drinking water and my running shoes. I ride a bike on the park Elapsed time - about 15 minutes. I'll start. I walk a mile or so and I noticed my mouth is watering all the time. I spit like a baseball manager arguing a referee.Then I noticed my breathing is getting worse. I have asthma, a bit '- I care little, but my breathing was off quite well. Now I walk. I see - my legs are sweating like crazy. Then I noticed my heart is crazy - heart palpitations. I wonder - will die in this park in Thailand? I walk slowly. I realize that my thinking is all farked I can not give you much to think together. I try to focus on the way back to the bike. I got to about 1 / 2 miles back. ToMotorcycles can not breathe well at all. Approximately 50% of normal. I get a friend to me apt to go to hospital because I'm afraid I'm going to faint if I'm just right there. Better she sees me to live the last time, I thought. In the hospital, breathing about 40, and 30% of normal. (I have in these years later, given the time - maybe I wrote that something better and more accurately described everything in my Thaipulse.com / blog - not sure. Anyway - me on a cloud of steammy ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_xHi_VQRRg&hl=en

Structured settlements cubicdeveloper.diarybabe.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น