วันอังคารที่ 19 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Low cost, then by train to Thailand

Stored here is an idea for travelers from Australia by train from Kuala Lumpur to Thailand. I have to plan this trip and about $ 500 on my normal ticket. You must be a little 'flexible with your dates of travel and a bit' of waiting times, be prepared.

My journey began in Adelaide. This limited choice of carriers here encouraged me to do some 'work PC. Ok, first I went to AirAsia and looked outward and return flights from Gold CoastKuala Lumpur. I have the time to go to November and the price was about $ 600 to $ 700 back. So I started to review the days before and after the day you know how it works. However, to my surprise I found a return ticket for 220 €, so $ 220 The first thing I did press the button, got out, stretched out my credit card and booked and paid for. That was in July, so I thought a lot of time to recover the money back. My normal rate of Adelaide on Singapore Airlines dates back to around $ 1200, sometimes$ 1000.

Initially it was necessary, a return from Adelaide to Gold Coast book. Like a little 'now dominated by AirAsia flight, I managed to find a return flight for $ 200 Jetstar. Ridiculous, I know Adelaide to Gold Coast = 2 hours = $ 200 and Gold Coast to KL = 8 hours = $ 220, is a bit 'of understanding, I know. However, my flight to KL was to leave at 09.30, I had the clock on the Gold Coast yesterday. As a traveler, I have no objection to sleep in the airport, I didfirst, as I'm sure many of you.

What I did not know was that the Gold Coast Airport not quite 24 hours, hahaha UPU. The backpackers, just a mile down the road was full, so I found a bench in front of the building and sleep a couple of hours.

The good thing is that the airport actually opened at 04:00, so it was not so bad. So for my trip, I flew to KL, with no problems. Once down I just went through immigration and on a waiting listAirAsia shuttle bus, which I had the KL Sentral Station prepaid.

I then booked 2 Class sleeping cars, for Hat Yai and would take me all the way to Bangkok, where I wanted. I wanted to go to Hat Yai, when I have a good friend that I always visit on my travels. The cost of this train was $ 18. Known as accommodation for one night. So the figures I have in Thailand for less than $ 500. Now, a good piece of Adelaide natural.

Now the train was travelinggreat, as usual, takes about 12 to 14 hours to get to Hat Yai. About an hour and a half before you get to Hat Yai to the border. It 'really easy to complete, the train stops outside the border, and get all of you. Some travelers take their things some do not, but remember that it is a border post and you want to search through your purse or pocket.

In any case, if all the people from the train leaves the station to the car in Malaysia, return to the decouplingto KL and then the train back in the car for its Thailand. Inside the station is located will be addressed wherever they travel from Malaysia to sign and then go to the next section for registration in Thailand.

Be sure to ask before leaving the bench. , Take That land you only enter Thailand the 14-day visa, if your schedule more time, then you need to do a visa or a visit to enjoy the Thai embassy.

Ienjoy this course and will certainly do it again.

Thaibaoxing-q

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น